EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Riley's own moblog!

Rily has his own moblog!
http://apugslife.textamerica.com

(A moblog is short for "mobile blog". A moblog is a website where you can email photos directly from your camera-phone to the web. I take a picture w/ the camera phone, email it to a special email address, and it shows up on his very own "moblog" right away.)

Any photos that are posted there on his moblog will eventually be posted to THIS website, so you don't have to check two websites if you don't want to. But what's nice is this way, I can email camera-phone photos directly from the cell phone to his moblog while out and about, and this way they are online immediately. Later on, when I'm home and on the computer, I'll link to them from THIS website.

This is nice for me because when I sit down later on the computer to write posts for this website, the images are already online, so I don't have to offload them from the camera and then upload them to the web. It's already done. Also, this means images can be added to his moblog as we're out and about on the town, so if you DO peek at the moblog, you might see photos that have not been posted to this website yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***