EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Monday, November 01, 2004

Halloween Pictures

Here are some of the photos taken of Riley on Halloween. We did a photo shoot in the yard w/ some pumpkins. There are even more photos to come that M took of Riley in his costume. I have not offloaded them from the camera yet though.

So this (even though it's an a ton of pictures) is just Part One of Pug Puppy Riley's Halloween 2004!

Out of about 140 pictures (gotta love digital SLRs w/ their fast shutters!), I narrowed this selection down to 24 pictures. That's not bad. It's a "roll of film" I guess. I like to take tons of pictures at each shoot so that if I screw any up there'll be lots more to chose from. (gotta love digital!)

..::PHOTOS::..
(Camera: Canon D60)

Which one is your favorite?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riley is too cute for words...there ought to be a law!

Lori and Pugsley
www.pugsplace.com

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want that Riley for my own!! My favorite pictures are 12, 9, 20.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!! my name is bibi and i saw your pug and i just fall in love with him...my baby my pug just died last wednesday and i miss him so much..
i wish i could go back in time and have him with me ..well i just wanted to say that i love pugs and that your pug is so adorable just take care of him real good like i know you are doing :)

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***