EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Thoughts

I was thinking about today's pug meetup.

I think Riley is going to be very small. There were pug puppies his age there and all were much bigger than him. I actually hope he will be small. I got him from a show breeder and from what I understand, show pugs are smaller than most other pugs. But it was amazing to see how an 8-week old puppy was as big as he is at 12 weeks (12 weeks old on Monday). I saw about 3 puppies his age today, and all were much bigger than him.

Also, they were ALL much calmer than him! When I found my breeder, I said I wanted a male fawn. I SHOULD have said "just give me the calmest one you can find!", lol. Oh well. I love my crazy wild Riley, he'll just have to get into puppy training ASAP. He actually SCARES some the other pugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***