EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Riley's new vest-harness

I got Riley this really great vest harness today. It's like a harness alternative. It's a vest w/ a clip on the back for a leash. It's srong enough, really well made. It's denim, and it's reversible. The inside is a brightly colored fleece pattern, but that side has no leash clip. Here are some pix of him in his new vest-harness. I still need to take some pix of him with it on in reverse:

image ..::PHOTOS::..
(cam: Panasonic Lumix FZ1)
((Look how big he's getting!))

P.S. I do still have some video to put online, I just need to find the time to convert it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my puggie Max has the same vest. Max's has a loop in back where you can fit a seatbelt through. Great website! :)

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***