EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Out on the town

Riley (and I) (and mom) had a much-needed fun day today. I called this wonderful restaurant which has outside seating to ask if they'd allow a dog if we sat outside. I KNEW they'd say no, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Amazingly enough they said sure thing! So we went and had a delicious and relaxing lunch outside with mom, who is taking some recovery time off after losing her brother. He wore his new vest-harness. Boy was he a big hit! Everybody loved him! He sat like a good boy at my feet and I fed him sample homemade dog biscuits from the dog bakery nearby (they had samples inside this lunch place). (This lunch place, for you locals, is Renee's on McGregor!)

After that we went over to the new dog bakery nearby (behind the buddah, for you locals) and stocked up on homemade dog biscuits. Riley just loved the samples so I got a little package of them. He made some friends at the dog bakery, too. Three or so dogs behind the counter including a very pretty white Pekinese who had no face mask, was just pure white and just gorgeous.

What was HYSTERICAL was when Riley saw this life-size PUG STATUE, he went APE-SHIT! He started barking at it, jumping up on it (like he does w/ real dogs), trying to bite his face (like he does w/ real dogs), it was just hilarious!!! I have to get this statue, but it's like $70 or $79, so I'll hit ebay for sure. Riley was just so sure it was real!

After that we ran by Petco so I could pick up some stuff... more potty bags for the bags-on-board leash, a new greenie (he peed on his last one), and a the obligatory TOY.

Photos to follow! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***