EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Sadness

There has been a death in our family. A sudden and tragic one. I found out Friday morning. I am so numb that I actually have not experienced a single emotion at all yet, despite the fact that he was so very important to me. Family is flying in from all over and there will be funeral arrangements Monday and Tuesday. I may be too busy to post, but I will when I can, because it's good to get my mind off things. One thing is for sure, having a comical, crazy puppy is a wonderful distraction.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nia said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Just as long as we know our lil' pups are always there to comfort us, we'll always come though.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***