EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Crate-tastic!



I've been wanting a second crate. I have one upstairs for overnight and a folding pen downstairs for daytime. I can't carry that crate up and down the stairs, so I've just been using the pen downstairs, but wanted a crate for downstairs too - A crate for the kitchen for when I am gone, and the pen in the family room so Riley can play and nap and be closer to us.

The one we have was almost $90 at Petsmart or someplace like that and they had the same size one at the grocery store for $38 so we figured we'd grab it. We were in line to pay for the crate and this lady comes up to M and says "Hey, I have a crate exactly like that that I'm trying to get rid of for free! Want to come by my house and pick it up?" So we were like heck-yeah! So we followed her to her house and she gave us the crate for free! It is almost exactly the same and it cost us nothing but a little bit of a hose-down before we let Riley use it! Thank you kind lady!

How rare for people to be so nice and giving. It really made my day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***