EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Saturday Fun

Today we took Riley to a Pug Meetup today. Go to http://pug.meetup.com and find one in your area! Despite the death in our family, we went anyway, because it was a fun thing to do and distraction is good at a time like this, especially since there's nothing really for me to do until the funeral.

I had wanted to go to PugsGiving today, but it was quite a road-trip away and we need to be close to home right now w/ all that is going on.

Riley met many pugs and we met many pug lovers.

Riley was by far the most rambunctious. I'm afraid he's TOO wild. Some tell me he's just being a normal pug, others seem surprised by his craziness- lunging at the face of other dogs and trying to bite them. He's just playing, but I don't feel that this is good behavior even if it is just playful. He bites hands, fingers (which I don't allow at home, but I can't control everyone at a pug meetup) and other pugs. I need to get him into training, like NOW! I just have to get through the upcoming funeral days and then I can concentrate on other things.

After that we went to Juicy Lucy's cuz you can sit outside and I don't know if dogs are allowed, but nobody said anything. Riley loves french fries!

Then we went by the dog bakery and got him some all-yogurt treats, he LOVES those!!! Actually, they taste good to me too, lol.

Now Riley is konked out in his pen like a rag doll.

Of course we took photos today, but I have not gone thru them yet. I'm sure I will, although I have to clean the house in case any of the people flying in for the funeral ask to stay here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***