EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Monday, October 04, 2004

My First Post

Hi, my name is... oh wait, I don't have a name yet. My new owner just met me yesterday, so a name hasn't been decided on yet. But L is thinking of "Riley". I'm a 7 week old Pug puppy who will be going home with his new owner in 5 days. L just met me yesterday for the first time. I have no idea what is in store for me. On Saturday I'll have a 2(?) hour drive to my new home where two kitties will be waiting for me. They won't bother me. The next Monday I visit my new vet. My new owner is very excited and plans to take me all kinds of places. When L and M came to meet me yesterday, they took tons of photos, this is me:

..::PHOTOS::..

L also took video of me, too, but that's hasn't been put online yet. Soon, I guess!

Written by puppy...

4 Comments:

Blogger laserone_ said...

test comment

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Riley. Thank you for your kind words about Weegee on my blog. Seeing Riley's photos made me smile. Something I haven't done since Weegee died on Thursday.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love looking back at old post of Riley. Later, you will be really glad you documented his life. :)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love looking back at old post of Riley. You will be really glad later on that you documented his life! :)

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***