EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Monday, November 08, 2004

Sunday night update

I really dread the next two days, Monday and Tuesday, as they are the funeral days.

Riley is doing very good.

I was trying to convert some video to put on the web like I've done before, but the clip just kept not coming out right. I have to work with it some more. I'm clumsy w/ iMovie.

Riley barks in his sleep. It's so funny.

Riley has also learned to go up AND DOWN stairs! He's such a good boy! I got that on video, too, but somehow, after all this funeral stuff, I'll make time to download it and convert it for the website.

Oh yeah, (and I forgot to tell you this, mom) we picked up an inexpensive sewing machine. I'm going to try to make some bandanas for Riley. The dog botiques just charge too much. Then I'm going to learn how to make dog shirts, etc. I also want to make my own dog treats too. It's sick. I'd never do this for a kid, because kid clothes and kid snacks are cheap enough, they have to be, for all the people stuck with kids who have needs. Just look at wal mart. I'd never make clothes or snacks for a kid, it's all ready made and CHEAP. But for a dog, it's all overpriced botique items, because crazy dog parents will pay the price. (Not me, I hit ebay and try to learn to make the stuff myself.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***