EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm a big dog now!

As promised, here are some pictures of Nicky in his Pull-Ups (actually they are "Goonights", but who's keeping score?). Click for larger:





:)

Pix were taken w/ a camera that doesn't do too well inside. When I get a chance, I'll try to get better pictures.

And Nicky DID pee in his diaper last night or this morning, so it's a good thing we had it on. However, we need to use a bigger piece of duct tape next time as it slipped a bit and now I'm afraid I have a cleanup job to do somewhere. *sigh* I don't know what it is w/ this dog and constant inside peeing.

EDITED TO ADD: ***Let's all sing along!***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***