EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Cuteness & Nylabones

I can't help it. I know I've said it before, but I just can't stand it he's so cute and I just can't stand it this particular photo is just so cute!



I got Riley a Nylabone today (and one for Nicky of course). I wanted him to have a chew-bone, but no Greenies for a while (if ever), and the booda bones are great (Riley likes the mint ones), but they're quickly broken down too, so I wanted to get him something durable. He's ignored Nylabones before, but I picked out a "Flexible" one this time, because Riley liked when the things he chews have a little 'give' to it. I got Nicky a "Durable" one because he's a much stronger biter and can kill a Greenie or Booda bone in less than 3 minutes. Riley LOVES his new Nylabone. I'm glad he likes this flexible one. He's been going to town on it on and off for hours. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***