EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Friday, June 03, 2005

Pugtona

Lately Riley can't STAND me being on the computer. He barks and barks and barks at me. Tonight I finally got off the darn computer and sat w/ him on the floor w/ him and his toys. That made him SO happy. He kept bringing me toys, and once I got the treat bag out, he just laid by me waiting for a treat here and there.

He's so good, he barks at me and puts his paws on my lap if he has to go out. I just took him out and he pottied, and then as I sat here a minute ago, he ran around the family room LIKE CRAZY, around and around and around, doing the pugtona, attacking toys, just like a tornado! Like the Tazmanian Devil! And then all at once he plopped down and now is laying on my foot breathing hard but looking like he's about to fall asleep.

His pal Nicky is asleep upstairs w/ M, so Riley I guess is burning off his energy all by himself. So cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***