EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Not much going on today.

It's crappy rainy out. The dogs are quiet. M had to go in to work at 2am or something like that so I am caring for Nicky and so far it's going ok. When M is gone, Nicky does a lot of submissive peeing, I mean ALOT. But so far it's going ok.

Riley's one ear seems to be laying "properly" now, so I may try taping the one crashed ear again. I don't really care, but I may try it just for the heck of it.

If you ever want camera-phone peeks into MY day, check out my moblog:

http://laserone.textamerica.com It's not necessarily Riley-related, but sometimes it is.

The dogs are alseep, Riley by my left foot and Nicky under the computer desk by my right foot. So cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***