EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Friday, May 27, 2005

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is unbelievable. Nicky's been either on the porch or in his crate or running free with a diaper on at all times today. And I was afraid this'd happen but I thought I was too paranoid and that it was too unlikely, but it DID happen. Riley and Nicky were playing and Riley pulled Nicky's diapers off (kid's Pull-Ups) and in the THREE seconds that his diapers were down, he urinated ALL over the family room. What happened was when Riley pants'd Nicky, I said "Riley! No!" and THAT caused Nicky to cower and pee all over the place and then run under the desk and pee all under there too.

I really can't take this anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***