EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Want a vimeo invite?



Do any of you like to record video clips w/ a video or digital camera? Would you like an invite to a free website where you can upload and share your video clips? That's vimeo.com.

If any of you would like an invite to vimeo.com, let me know and I'll send one your way. Just let me know what email address to send the invite to. It's best to email me at this address:

(You'll have to type it in (spam avoidance).)

Vimeo.com is a site for uploading and sharing video clips. It's in "closed beta" now which means nobody can join from the website, but I'm a beta tester and now I can send out invites. If any of you like to take video clips w/ your video cams or digital cams, and would like to put them online, let me know and I'll send you an invite. It's a free site. Here is my vimeo page with my video clips:
http://www.vimeo.com/users/laserone/

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

Oh, me, me! I don't know how many invites you have, but I would love to try it!
lorilyn AT gmail.com

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***