EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Halloween

I am SO tired. I must go to bed. But Halloween was really fun w/ the pug (up until Mike's nice new car got egged so badly it broke the paint!). I took A TON of photos of Riley with pumpkins, IN pumpkins, etc. I am still going thru them, I'm just so tired right now I don't know if I'll get them online tonight or tomorrow.

Riley sat in my lap out front during trick-or-treating and was SUCH a good boy, IN COSTUME! He didn't fidget (well, not much) and everybody loved him! He was a big hit! I really think he ate up the attention. The only time he DID fidget was when there were no trick-or-treaters pouring attention over him. It was only in-between groups that he got bored and started to fidget.

What was funny tho' was that when M took Riley off to the side of the house to potty on the leash then Riley got even MORE attention! It was weird. When he was in my lap in costume people saw him and loved him and all, but when he was just in the yard as a little pug puppy w/ only the bandana on, people were MORE crazy over him. Not sure why. Maybe he's just cuter without the costume, idunno.

He wore his Franken-pug costume, here he is in that costume but these pix were taken a couple weeks ago:

(Canon D60)

(Canon D60)

(camera phone, Nokia 3650)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***