EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Another adventure today

Riley went out on the town again today! This time it was M, me, and mom.

We went back to that outdoor sandwich place, and then back to that new dog bakery to see if we could get Riley on video trying to play w/ that pug statue, and then for a short nature walk, and then back home.

We did get Riley on video playing w/ that pug statue. It's low-res 'cause it was taken w/ the camera phone. I had brought my FZ1 along w/ me that does good vieo w/ sound (didn't want to bring the cam corder and make the staff feel that I was only there for that reason) but I left it in the car down the street, so I used the camera phone.

Here is video of Riley trying to get that pug statue to play!
He did bark at it, but not while I was filming.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Here are some photos from today as well: ..::PHOTOS::..

·
Riley in the car.

·
Riley watchin' the world go by.

·
Riley's new HAT!!!!

(camera phone: Nokia 3650)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***