EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Thursday 10-28

Today Riley went back to the vet for a follow up. Because he still has his cold, the vet is going to put off the vaccination that was due today until next week.

The vet put Riley on the floor and played with him with his shoe and it was SO funny because Riley went ape-sh*t! He was pouncing on the shoe, and BARKING! I think I heard Riley bark like once the entire time I've had him, and he was barking like MAD! Growling and all. But it was definately playful. He'd bark then pounce then bark then pounce. Too cute!

Before the vet I ran thru the Chick-Fil-A drive-thru for my lunch and I think Riley has learned to BEG. When he sees treats in my hand he automatically Sits (sits real upright and deliberate) hoping for a treat. So after he had a tiny taste of chick-fil-a, he started doing that un-asked-for and very-deliberate SIT. I think he's starting to learn to BEG. Heheheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***