EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Monday, October 25, 2004

Dogumenatry



Back in August I saw this really cute special on Pugs. It's called "A Pug's Life: The Dogumentary".

I actually wasn't thinking of that program when I named this blog. I was thinking of the kid's movie "A Bug's Life" and thought it'd be cute to use "A Pug's Life". Then later on I realized that I invadvertantly named it after that Pug special I had seen before.

Anyway, you can get a video or DVD of the special at PugVideo.com. If you buy the DVD now, it has 50 additional minutes of commentary from the producer and director that I have not seen.

There was a thread on a message board, here, where somebody had made a downloadable copy and was sharing it, but I don't think it's available now. I don't know if someone will post there again soon w/ a new working link.

I think this was originally shown on PBS, so maybe it'll be on tv again. If you have TIVO you can do a wishlist for it to see if/when it'll be on again.

It's a really cute documentary. If you love pugs, you should check it out. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nia said...

Ohhhh, Mylo and I watched that dogumentary, it was soo adorable!! Mylo kept jumping at the t.v. because he wanted to join the pugs on t.v.!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***