EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Sweater!

AWWWWW! I can't stand it, he's so cute! (If I don't say so myself, LOL!) I picked up a sweater for Riley yesterday and the black and tan colors complement his fawn coloring so well! Take a peek!

image

I couldn't stop laghing and going "AWWWWW!" when I saw it on him! :D

UPDATE: Here is a link to the sweater we got Riley. I got it at Petco. It's the "Royal Ruff" sweater, SKU #776840. They have a great selection of dog clothes going from extra-small (Riley's size right now) to extra-large. They have sweaters, tees, raincoats, sweatshirts (hooded and not), blanket-style cover-ups, denim-like jackets, parkas, and more! I love this Fall Leaves coat. If you go to petco.com and do a search for "dog apparel" you'll see tons! It's actually really funny to see that HUGE selection. Everything from tweed-like sweateres to "wild child" jackets, LOL! And not expensive either, ranging from $9.99 to $14.99 or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***