EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

More Links

I've added even more pug blogs to the sidebar. There are just SO MANY! At one time I scoured the web for pug blogs and thought I got them "all", and now there are more than I can keep track of. Thanks to The Pug's Report for listing so many links. I didn't list all the links, just the ones that seem to update the most often- there are tons that I left off the list because they don't seem to update as often- it's amazing just how many pug blogs exist!

One thing that blows my mind is that there are three or more blogs that are pug/knitting blogs... and I know of other bloggers that knit that have pugs. What is it w/ knitters and pugs? LOL.

kw: pug, blog, pug blog, pugblog, dog, blog, dog blog, puppy, Riley, diary, journal, photos, pictures, pix, pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Louis the Pug said...

Thanks for discovering me, yo!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

We pugs have incredibly high literacy rates.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***