EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Two pugs? Naaah...

Today I was in the living room reading and Riley was in the family room snoring. The doorbell rang and I heard people outside saying "Riley". Riley then started barking from the family room as he always does when the doorbell rings.

I open the door and there is my neighbor w/ some strange kid w/ a pug on a leash. She says "I have Riley!" and I said "nnnnnoooooo.... he's right here-" pointing behind me.

Some pug got lose in the neighborhood and everyone thought it was Riley (Riley is so popular!). A guy 5 houses down has two pugs, and his mother has one or two pugs that come visit often. So I figured this pug was from there.

This pug was so cute, I should have said "oh thanks!", took him in, and shut the door and said "wow now I have two pugs!", LOL, but that would have been wrong. Hee hee.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My little female pug was stolen a few months ago. I'd give anything for someone to knock on the door with her or any pug for that matter. I haven't seen one since Sister was taken.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***