EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Seemingly overnight growth

Well, Riley didn't grow over night, be he seemed to grow instantaneously.

I switched from my glasses to my contacts today and HOLY COW is Riley big! I don't know if glasses make things look smaller than they are, or if contacts make things look bigger than they are. So I don't know which is reality, the glasses or the contacts. But lemme tell you, I was SHOCKED at how BIG Riley is! I have a feeling that the contact lens view is closer to reality since they are right up against your eyeball (just my theory) and if so, then let me say I had no idea how big Riley was! He seems huge to me now. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***