EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Online Store Reviews

Because buying online can be risky, I always like to mention online stores and sellers that I've used that have come through as reliable.

I recently purchased some leads from DresslersDog.com and the items arrived 2 business days later by fedex, even though I only paid for UPS Ground. I was very impressed. I don't think they always ship FedEx for that shipping price, but I was impressed that I paid no extra and it arrived super-quick.

I also recently bought some beautiful Lupine dog collars from ArcataPet.com. I ordered them on Tuesday and they arrived today (Saturday) and Thanksgiving was a holiday, so on the 3rd business day they were here. There was a tiny problem with the order and I have to say that the people at Arcata Pet are VERY quick to respond via email (even on the weekend) and sent out a replacement collar at no charge, and told me to hang on to the other one rather than ship it back. So I would definately buy from them again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***