EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Talking Pug Video

(The subject line was wrong before. I made a typo and then couldn't get back in to change the typo due to technical problems. But it's fixed now.)

OH-MY-G*D! Did any of you see that Talking Pug on David Letterman last night? Holy Cow! It was a RIOT! I wish I could find a video of it. I got it on tivo, but that's not much of a help (can't really put it online). Oh it was so funny, this adorable pug had learned to say "I love you!" and it just came out like a scream, it was SO funny and SO adorable! But you could really hear what he was saying.

Ok, I DID manage to point the camera at the tv screen and tape the segment (so it's not the best quality). The whole segment is 21.5 megs, but the short segment (just the pug talking) is 4.5 megs. But I don't think I can put it online for copyright reasons.

Oh, by the way, my email address is on the sidebar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***