EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Riley's feeling better

Off to bed, but a quick update: Riley really is back to his old self. Any breathing abnormalities are the ones he had before. He's really back to normal. I'll heed the vet's recommendation and keep him calm and not walk him for a week. But I'm glad to see he's back to being spunky and nutty. He spent a lot of time w/ me on the couch, I felt bad that he couldn't go out on adventures in the neighborhood today, so he spent lots of time w/ me on the couch playing "bite my hand" and, to borrow someone else's terminology I forget where I saw it: "pug of war". I guess I'll hear from the vet when he hears back from the radiologist. I take my kitty in on Friday, so if I don't hear anything by then I can ask. I'm just glad Riley is feeling ok. I'm tired, g'nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***