EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Worn out

I never thought it would happen, but by the end of this weekend I was sick and tired of all the attention I get when I go out with Riley, LOL! We went to SO MANY pet events this weekend AND took him to pet-friendly restaurants and Dog Botiques and by the end of today I thought I'd scream if one more person stopped me to see the dog and ask how old he was, ask if he'll get any bigger, ask what his name is, ask where I got him, ask what I paid for him, and tell me how cute he is. LOL. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I think I overpugged myself this weekend! By the end of today I was like, walking fast looking at the ground when I had him and pretending not to hear people go "Oh! Look at the baby PUUUUuuuuug!". Hahahaha. I think tomorrow I will stay home ALL day and just clean the house (yeah, right) and leave him at home if I go anywhere. I just need a break from all the GLEE. Hehehe.

Meanwhile, Riley is out like a light, flat on his side w/ his ears flopped up, snoring away in his pen. Normally in the evening hours all he wants to do is play, but he is WIPED out! Awwww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***