EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Friday, October 08, 2004

I'm moblogging (Getting Puppy!)

Written by L. :

Tomorrow (Saturday) I go to get the puppy! Of course when I get back I'll have tons of photos, but in the meantime, you can check my moblog* for camera-phone pictures. I'll be sure to take photos with the camera phone while on the trip and send them right to the moblog from the phone. :)

I love the internet (and camera phones!) (and pugs!), lol!

*A moblog is where I take pictures w/ my camera phone on the road and then email the photos directly to the web. My moblog is http://laserone.textamerica.com. If you have a camera-phone, you can get a free moblog at TextAmerica.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***