EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

3 days and counting

Written by L. :

3 more days!

I went puppy-stuff shopping today.

I just got a couple things cuz you can't overwhelm the puppy w/ too much stuff and they can get confused as to what they can chew and what they can't.

I have two different chew toys, one for the pen and one for the cage. I have two different stuffies for him to lay on (one for each place). Got collars, etc.

I found the triangle toy at petco.com. It's a toy that the breeder has and all the puppies just LOVE it. They try to curl up in it when they are little, and when they are older they love to rest their head in it.

I have to order the pen. Thanks to "Margo" on the pug board for recommending PetEdge.com They have REALLY good prices on all kinds of pet stuff. The folding pen I need for puppy is like $60, but they have it for way less at Pet Edge.

I'm also hitting the web to find a cheaper Pet Pocket. They are too expensive. But I'm sure I'll find a deal on one.

I also got a car booster seat so the little guy will be able to see out the car window (no, I didn't pay that much for it).

I just realized that every single paragraph so far has started with "I".

I... I... I...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***