EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Monday, October 04, 2004

Background

Written by L. :
Here is a little background.

I've liked pugs for a long time. I've loved pugs for a long time, too. This is a good time for me to get a dog since I work at home (I own a web design business) and now have the time to devote to training/bonding, etc.. Also, there's finally plenty of room w/ the new house and all.

I fell in love w/ a little pug puppy at the pet store a few months ago and that started the ball rolling for me to find a reputable breeder and learn more about the breed and learn more about training and puppyhood, etc. After much searching, I found a great breeder. It's so hard not to take all the darling babies home from the pet store. But I just don't want to support the puppy-mill industry. Although there are different levels of puppy mills, I just didn't want to support that industry. Also, since dealing with a purebred dog, I wanted to increase my chances of getting a healthy dog by buying from a responsible breeder. It took a lot of searching and it was worth the wait.

M is a programmer, and I'm hoping to move away from web design and more into photography. I love doing web design, but not for a living. I'm really hoping to focus more on the photography. M and I have two cats:


Sasha, a 17.5 year old tabby who acts young and is so wise, and:


Crystal, M's Turkish Angora, who is about 2.5 years old and a complete nut-ball bundle of energy and play.

5 days and counting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***