EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

OH my Gosh, my little boy!

At 8:15am this morning, Riley woke from a sound sleep screaming! It was SO SAD! His tongue was sticking out, rigid and dry, as it often is after sleeping, and so I couldn't tell if it it was a bad dream or a seizure or a leg cramp or what. It WAS SO SAD! He was screaming! OH MY GOD my heart just BROKE!!!!!!!!!! I just held him and hugged him until he stopped crying and then he never left my side- he tends to sleep by my feet but not after that, he slept by my head all night. My little boy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Oh no! Poor baby! Oh man that would just kill me. I'm sure your heart was just breaking for him!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Karoli said...

Awwww, poor doggie! I wonder what bothered him so. :(

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, poor guy! Willow does that on occassion. That, and before she had her pups (the other day) she felt one of the pups move for the first time, and thought that we kicked her or poked her cause she jumped up and gave us both filthy looks and then wouldn't sit near us for an hour LOL!

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***