EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Update

I don't have a lot of time to write, have to hop in the shower so we can get going around town and I overslept, too.

Riley loves it here. He loves all the attention and he LOVES the cold!

He's had two accidents inside though. I think he held his poo too long cuz he wanted to go inside where it was warm, so yesterday morning he dropped a load on the floor right in front of me before I could take him out. And then today I said "go potty with mike" so he ran over to Mike and peed on the carpet. He heard "potty" and "mike". He did what he thought he was supposed to do! All this is off his routine, in a strange place. I can't get mad at him.

Must go, will write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***