EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Riley's song

Riley's version of "Nuttin' for Christmas" -

"I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas
Mommy and Daddy are mad.
I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas
'Cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad.

I broke my bone on Nicky's head;
Somebody snitched on me.
I ate a frog in Pookie's bed;
Somebody snitched on me.
I made a mess on Mommy's rug;
Next thing then, I ate a bug;
Barked three days in a moving car;
Somebody snitched on me.

Oh, I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas
Mommy and Daddy are mad.
I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas
'Cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad."

Original version, right-click here and choose "save file as" to save it to your hard drive.

He's been a dream since he's been here. It's just in the car he was a banshee. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Punchbugpug said...

Okay, that is funny! Change does effect those little guys doesn't it. Love reading about Riley. Visit our blog too at Pugpossessed.blogspot.com Just a couple of crazy girl Pugs.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

That is so cute!!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***