EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Pix & Video from last meetup

I am in the process of going through all the photos and video from this past Sunday's Pug Meetup. I'll have some stuff online tonight and some tomorrow, as it's late and I need to get to bed.

I've got some video done, and you can see that at:
http://www.vimeo.com/user=laserone

Remember, I can still give out vimeo.com invites if any of you are interested in a free account (it's a place to store video clips, like a photo site but for video).

Also, a reminder for locals that my friends and I started a social website for Southwest Floridians: http://www.AllOfSwFl.com Please check it out and tell your friends. We hope to find things to do around town and post about it there.

Ok, going to bed now, more to come tomorrow (Tuesday).

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

That dance is the cutest thing I've ever, ever seen!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***