The weekend is here.
The weekend is here!
Nicky and Riley are really the BEST of pals and it is so cute.
Last night Nicky broke through the screen and got loose, and the neighbor told us that he chased some kid who was cutting through our back yard and was nipping at the kid's heels. The neighbor was laughing so I guess it was more playful than aggressive, but it still bothers me. As soon as our company comes and goes, I am calling and arranging for training for both dogs. I can't risk being sued.
Nicky and Riley hang out in Riley's Pen together and it is so cute. They play and relax together chewing on chew bones.
Riley is a mystery. He's started poo-ing on the porch. I take him out and he acts like he doesn't have to poo. I try to get him to go, but then if I let him on the porch unattended, he poos. Three times now. I'm really not happy about this. This is why I don't let him have run of the house. The porch is one thing, the carpet is another. And here's the worst part: he eats the poo. I am so sick and disgusted that he was eating his poo and I had no idea (he licks my face, hands, etc.).
Riley goes to the vet today because he's had green/yellow discharge around one eye and I think he has ear mites. He'll love going for a car ride.
This weekend we are cleaning because company is coming... but I hope we can get to the dog park at some point, the dogs just love it.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home