Shower
I don't know what came over me today. I've been too lazy to give Riley a bath lately. I keep saying "I'll do it Friday so he smells good for Nana and if I take him out on the town like to Home Depot". But then I realize that he gets nasty stinky wet dirty at the dog park which we usually go to Saturday and Sunday, so then I decide to bathe him on Monday... and then I never do.
So today I was heading to take a shower and I was holding stinky Riley and I had a brainwave. Take him into the shower with me! I took him and his shampoo into the shower and we had fun! Or, rather, I did. At first he licked my toes and then he just sat there in the corner. He wimpered once, and then later pawed at the glass shower door. But overall, it was cute and fun and he got bathed and it was much quicker than using the sink... although I think it is much easier on my back to use the sink than to bend over in the shower like that.
But he's clean, and soft, and smells great.... but it won't last now that he and Nicky spend hours on the porch together wrestling and slobbering all over eachother. Riley was much cleaner when he was the only dog.




1 Comments:
Better to have a stinky AND happy dog though!! I'm sure he has fun on the porch w/ the other dog:) LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home