Riley saw his girlfriend today!
Today we took Riley and Nicky to the dog park. As we pulled in, we said to Riley (yes, we are sick, we talk to our dogs) "Riley, the pug meetup is in a few weeks and then you can see your giiiiiirlfriend Belllllll!" So we pull in and I see a pug in the small dog off-lead area. As I walk in, a girl says "That looks like Riley!", and I say "It is!" and then I say "Who is this?" and the pug's owner says "It's Bell!" How funny, we were JUST teasing Riley about his girlfriend Bell! :)
Every time there is a pug meetup, Riley and Bell are inseperable, it's SO cute. [[ "Bell" is named after a bell because her ears look like bells, or so their daughter thought. :) ]]
So Riley and Bell played together today and were, as usual, inseperable. It was so cute. Nicky really loved the dog park and he ran and ran and played w/ Riley and Bell.
Nicky is coughing a lot less today, and the vet said today that his lungs sound much better.
I took tons of photos today and will upload them later on.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home