Thursday update
How'd it get to be Thursday night? This has been kind of a blah week. Not much new w/ Riley or w/ life in general. (Except that we can't get ahead on laundry cuz our washer and dryer suck, but that's a boring story.)
Nicky is unchanged, seems fine: happy-bouncy, coughing something awful, has a vet follow-up on Saturday.
Riley lost his last fang, a lower one. It hung on for dear life for days. But it finally disappeared. You can see the new ones coming in.
I caught him playing w/ something on the floor last week. When I picked it up it looked like the top part of a molar. Perhaps baby molars don't have roots? It's odd.
But all his new teeth seem to be coming in.
Oh, and last week when he lost his other fang, I went to bed and found a quarter under my pillow!!! I was half asleep when I found it so I wondered if it really was the toof fairy, but then when I woke up I remembered that M said we should put a quarter under Riley's pillow. He later admitted that might have killed Riley had he ingested it, so he put it under mine instead. HOW SWEET IS THAT!?!? :)
Oh, and yesterday, Wednesday the 16th, was Riley's 6 month birthday!

(No, that's not Riley, just a cute birthday-pug picture I got off Google Images.)
:)
I'm teaching Riley "left paw" "right paw". He LOVES training time, he goes nuts for treats. I can teach him so many things, just NOT "don't bite the other animals". I procrastinated on calling the training place my neighbor recommended, but I hope to do that soon, as he is really bad about biting other animals and jumping on people. The neighbor dogs are scared of him and their owner keeps saying "gosh he's so aggressive!" (he's right).
We hope to get to the dog park this weekend. We didn't get there last weekend and I feel that poor Riley must be bored out of his mind by now.
I can't believe it, I MISSED the Valentine's Day event at the local dog bakery. I even got an email reminder and still forgot to go w/ Riley. I swear my brain has been mush lately.
I did get some pix of Riley and Nicky playing together, but it's 2:20 am right now and I should be in bed, so maybe tomorrow. :)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home