EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Stress, stress, and more stress.

Ok. It's been a stressful weekend. The new dog is causing much upheaval, some of it is the new dog's behavior (barking, freaking out in the crate, chasing my 17.5 year old cat, peeing on the carpet, and just now, attacking Riley!), meanwhile some of it is Riley's behavior toward the new dog (attacking the new dog... alot). We're not sure if this is even going to work out at all. At times this weekend I wanted to pack my bags and LEAVE. I'm serious. I don't need this stress. If it doesn't work out, then... something will have to be done. That's all there is to it. M and I discussed BEFOREHAND that if this dog attacked Riley, Sasha, barked alot, or was not housebroken, we would not keep him. This was discussed beforehand, so I hope we will be strong and make the right decision if this doesn't work out.

MEANWHILE, we are making the best of it, and taking tons of picures along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***