EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Friday, January 28, 2005

More Pix - Valentine's Day Shirt

Some recent pix of Riley. Please see below each photo for captions.

It's interesting to see how his coat is changing over time. (Oh, and for the record, he sheds like a bastard now! He didn't when he was younger.)

I got him an Old Navy Valentine's Day "Love Me" shirt... but I got it too big and I think I threw the package away! (and garbage night was last night)

UDATE: The dog shirts are usually in the check-out lanes. (At least at the one in my town.)

..::PHOTOS::..
(cam: Sony U30)

1 Comments:

Blogger AM said...

How adorable! I am going to have to run to Old Navy and see about getting a shirt like that for our pugs!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***