EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Mid-week

Wednesday. What is new? Nothing really. Riley is such a sweetie. It's amazing how meaty and muscular he's getting. He's got these rolls of skin just like his distant relatives. He's just so darn cute!

He's a real attention-hound tho'. Gotta love 'im.

I hope to take him for a long walk again today, but I've been having such terrible foot pain (plantar fasciitis) I'm not sure if I can do it or not. Yesterday I walked through the pain, but I think I caused more damage. I hurt it really bad and couldn't walk later on, it was so awful. If I can't walk, then I can bike for exercise, but I can't bring the dog. You can get attachments for bike/dogs so that they can run w/ you and not get under the wheel, but pugs have little legs and that'll never work- it'd be torture for the dog. And at over 10 pounds I'm not sure that putting him in a handlebar basket is a good idea either. So if I go biking he'll have to stay home.

I feel bad when I leave him at home. He looks at you with those big brown soupy eyes and those expressive EYEBROWS that say "Why are you leaving me again?". I'd take him to the dog park but I don't really feel safe going there alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***