EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Grrr!

Riley pooped on the carpet today. It's my fault cuz he was barking at me and I didn't realize why. He barks at me all the time, so it's kinda like crying wolf, I never know when he has to go potty or when he just wants attention. I had just taken him out, but forgot that it'd been a while since he pooped. U think dog poo stinks? Somehow it's worse when it's inside! BLECH! Oh yeah, and then he ATE it! No more pug kisses for a WEEK!

UPDATE: It's now 1:13am and he's PEED on the carpet earlier, after the poo, and now DIARRHEAD ON IT! AND HE WAS **JUST** OUTSIDE!

UPDATE: 1:30am. I just don't get it, he'd JUST been outside! Since the first mis-poo, I've been taking him out about every hour or so. I had JUST been remarking to people today and yesterday that he seems to finally be houstrained for the most part. But now this. I am sick to my stomach from the smell!!! I'll NEVER get it out of the carpet oh my god. Cats are not this disgusting. I really feel like throwing up. This isn't funny anymore.

UPDATE: I'm calmer now. Bottom line is I love him to death and I'm not mad at him, just frustrated cuz I don't know what to do for him. He's all curled up in his crate for the night, and I am on the bed w/ the laptop about to crash myself. I hope this day is under the bridge and that he feels better tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he ate something that disagreed with him. My pugs usually have cast iron stomachs, but occasionally they get something that does them terribly wrong.

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, he could have eaten something that didn't agree with his stomach. my pug, bugsy has an extremely sensitive stomach! for the smell, have you tried "petastic" odor remover? it is the old "nature's miracle" formula, and works wonders to kill the urine or poo odor. esp good since riley won't continue to pee there if he can't smell it any more!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Gienna said...

Hey, if the accidents continue you might want to take your cute little guy to the vet. My dog suddenly started having accidents of both kinds, also immediately after she'd been outside. It turned out to be a bladder infection and something else--what is that called? Well, not spastic colon but something along those lines. Good luck!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***