EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Riley update, random stuff.

Riley had his last shots today, including rabies. He was sore afterwards, but not like when he was a tiny baby. No yelping, just moving a bit slow. Then he slept alot, and was a bit warm. But he's ok now, playful. He's actually asleep again, but it is Midnight.

The vet said that the radiologist reported that there was aspiration in his lungs that night. So he had that panic attack near the water and when I turned around he was in it, I guess he inhaled some during his panic! He's SO scared of wet pavement or puddles. I don't know how to help him over his fear.

Riley is such an angel! We just love him so much!

I was noticing that the last few days his one ear has been in a different position than the other, it is cocked back a bit. Well yesterday I realized when I was behind him, that his one ear has developed a crease on the backside, which allows that ear to fall back farther than it's brother. I wonder if the other ear will do this or if this is something that will reverse itself. I took photos but have not downloaded them yet. Just lazy.

I signed up w/ Flickr.com, the paid "pro" version. I set it up so that I could send photos directly to this blog via email, email anywhere, even a camera phone, but the test post didn't work. Hmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***