EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Talk about having to wake up!

This post over at Puggy Blog reminded me of my morning, which I totally forget to write about!

I was out front w/ the puppy on potty duty, and M leaves the house to go to work. As he drives away, I have the worst thought: Did he lock me out?!?!?!? Sure enough, he did! Luckily I was able to grab Riley and RUN behind the house (mind you I'm not awake!) and out to the main road where M would soon be passing by. There I stood in my PAJAMAS, half asleep, just rolled out of bed, hair everywhere, standing in the middle of the road w/ a puppy in my arms with tons of cars and school busses going by! Thankfully I was able to flag him down and get his house key.

GRRRRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***