EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Please send healing energies and prayers.

Hi blog friends. Riley Pug needs all the prayers, positive thoughts, and healing energy he can get. Please keep him in your prayers. He is in pain and the emergency vet is not sure why. I can't afford x-rays until Tuesday. The emergency vet gave him pain pills and monday I will go to my regular vet to see about x-rays with payments. Please pray for his health and affordable options for me, his mama. Thanks. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Oh no, sending good juju your way!!!!

11:49 PM  
Blogger Tucker and Lola said...

Oh poor Riley! I am sending tons pug juju for him! Please let us know how he is doing and what the vet says.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Riley Pug & Lauren said...

Thanks so much you guys! :)

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***