EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Found Pix, and why does he leave me?

Found some adorable 2005 pix of young Riley on my hard drive today:
flickr.com/photos/laserone/tags/20050130/

Lately Riley does not want to sleep w/ me. We go to bed, he gets his nightly bone, he chews it by my feet as usual, but instead of getting some water and going to sleep by my feet, now when he is done w/ his bone, he starts barking at me. If I'm too tired to deal we have QUITE a barking/yelling fight. But it almost always ends up w/ me opening the door and him going out into the part of the house w/ the tile to lay down. It's not hot in the house, so I don't know why this is going on. I feel a bit sad. I miss his warm body next to mine. That sounded cliche. But it's true. I don't know if it's the weather outside, if I stink, or if he is scared of the new (not THAT new) c-pap machine (for sleep apnea). It kinda makes me sad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

Oh, I understand. That would make me really sad, too. I hope he comes back to the bed soon.

11:53 AM  
Blogger pugfreak said...

My father has a c-pap machine and before he started using it Raoul just loved cuddling with him but the minute he put it on, Raoul shot out of there and won't sleep with him anymore! Sounds like you've had it on before this started though. I hope he come back to your bed. It's so lonely without the little "bed warmer"!!!! :)

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***