EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Friday, July 13, 2007

No more paws in the water!

We took the dogs for a walk down to the neighborhood playground and we walked along the lake, the dogs putting their paws in the water. M. was concerned about alligators and it always crossed my mind, too, but I hadn't seen any in this lake yet so figured "ehhh". But then as the sun went down I heard what I swore was baby alligators, a sound I'd heard on the discovery channel or something, and knew it had to be that. I just double-checked online, and that is definately what I heard. Here is the sound, this is exactly what I heard, but I heard MANY at once:

http://www.sound-effect.com/sounds1/animal/baligator2.wav


It's quite a unique sound. So, no more pug by the lake!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele Boselli said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Duke and Gidget said...

Yikes! We've seen alligators on the TV before, and that is about as close as we would ever like to get to them. Be careful Riley!

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***