EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Friday, January 26, 2007

From the archives. Sasha. She's not doing too well...


From the archives. Sasha. She's not doing too well...
Originally uploaded by laserone.

She's ** 19 ** and a half years old now. She's lost weight rapidly the last few weeks and bloodwork shows high possibility of cancer or tumor. She may not be around much longer. I'm really upset. She's my baby. I"m 37 and we've been together since high school.
More Sasha Pix:
www.flickr.com/photos/laserone/tags/tabby/

Today when at the vet, she got upset and was hissing and yowling and Riley got all upset, starting barking, like "stop hurting my kitty!". Then on the way home, he was as loud as ever, barking the whole time, but then at one point Sasha started crying in her carrier, and he all of a sudden got quiet and slid up onto the arm rest to look at her in her carrier. It's like he cared.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I'm so sorry about Sasha. I know you love her very much. I will light a candle for both of you (and Riley who loves you both as well). Keep us posted.
With love,
Kelly

10:08 AM  
Blogger andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Oh no. I've tear in my eye reading this. I had one cat for twenty one years - they truly are part of the family. Hope she'll be okay...

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***