EverybodyLovesRiley.com!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Tagged!

Ok, share 5 weird things about Riley?

Some are just sick and wrong and I can't even post them, LOL! Well, maybe I'll try to find a way to word it. But let me try to figure out 5 things here...

1) He always has to chew his bone ON something, usually a foot or a shoe. He braces one end of the bone on said foot/shoe. And who says only apes use tools!!!!

2) His butt floats. One time we were in a wading pool and I said "Sit!" and he wiggled, tucked his legs under, and his butt just floated. He couldn't sit 'cause his butt just floated! LOL!

3) He barks when M comes home, but not when I come home.

4) He knows all his toys by name, and some of them, if you immitate the sound they make, he'll bring it to you.

5) He like people farts. I'm sorry. But it's true. And I'm not telling you how I figured that out.

:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*** See the "Archives" on the sidebar to read the MANY MORE archived posts. Click Here. ***